PlotLab VCL is a free trial software application from the Delphi subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-10-27. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64.
Delphi/C++ Builder VCL and FireMonkey (FMX) components library for very easy and fast Data Visualization.
Also includes Visual Graphical Editor for Codeless Development and Visual Live Bindings.
- Scope Component - a scientific chart component for plotting multi-channel data.
- Waterfall Component - a single channel waterfall data plotting component. Especially suitable for FFT, and spectrum results.
- Multichannel Waterfall Component - a multichannel waterfall data plotting component. Especially suitable for video histogram representation.
- Panning and Zooming - Zoom in out, Pan and navigate.
- Zoom/Pan history - Undo and Redo zooms/panning.
- Data gaps - allows gaps in the data channels.
- Markers - Add data markers.
- Cursors, measurement and selections - Add data cursors, measurement lines and selections.
- Multi axes support - Supports Multiple X, and Y axes.
- Downsampling - Automatically reduces displayed samples to improve performance.
- Zones - Allows arbitrary and elliptic zones.
- Save to file - Save to bitmap or JPEG file.
- Print - integrated printing support.
- Highlighting - Highlight channels, cursors, markers, and measurement lines.
- Build-in Dialog - Configure the components from the build in dialog.
- Composite components - Allows embedding component into each other.
All of the components are optimized for very fast data plotting, and support multithreading.
Free for non-commercial use.
PlotLab VCL (version 7.7) has a file size of 1.74 GB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 88 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.